To be announced: 2020 Housing Handbooks
Check Ins (Early/Late Arrivals)
Check In times are designated for each intensive. If you are unable to check in during the specified window, you will need to make special arrangements with the Joffrey Housing staff.
New York City:
If your dancer requires an accommodation that will include an overnight stay in our dormitory prior to the Sunday mandatory check in time, there will be an additional charge of $100/night. Dancers can only request an Early Check In on Saturdays after 12:00pm EST. This special arrangement must be approved with the Joffrey Housing staff in advance of the dancer’s arrival. Dancers cannot check in prior to Saturday.
Initial check-in for housing students is typically on the Sunday before your intensive start date between 12:00pm and 4:00pm.
San Francisco: Check-In occurs every Sunday from 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Long Beach: Check-In occurs every Sunday 2:00pm – 6:00pm.
Southwest Dallas: Check-In occurs every Sunday from 12:00pm – 3:00pm.
All Other Locations: Check-In occurs every Sunday from 12:00pm – 4:00pm.
- Early Check In (Early Arrival): The student is attending a NYC intensive and is arriving on a Saturday and staying in the dorms an extra night before their original Sunday Check In. $100 Fee
- Late Check In (Late Arrival): The student is arriving at the dorms past the designated end time above on Sunday Check In. $100 Fee
1) There are NO Early Check Ins for San Francisco/Long Beach/Dallas/Georgia/Miami/Colorado Springs/Las Vegas/Tampa location.
2)There are NO Late Check Ins for Long Beach location.
Check Outs( Early/Late Departures)
Check Out occurs every Friday, Time: To be announced.
All Intensives: NO Late Check Outs are allowed for any locations. Check Out will be on Fridays for ALL Intensives.
- Dallas: Dancers attending the last week of Dallas will check out by Saturday at 12:00 pm the latest. Please note: Those who have already registered, have booked flights as of Friday, February 14, and can provide documentation, are exempt from this and can check out on Saturday at the latest. Those who registered after Friday, February 14 must check out on Fridays.
- New York City: Dancers attending and performing in the final Friday shows for NYC for Musical Theater, Ballet and Jazz & Contemporary intensives can Check Out on Saturday by 12:00pm. No student will allowed to stay past Saturday at 12:00pm.
Las Vegas, San Francisco: Check Out occurs every Friday, Time: To be announced.
Long Beach: Check Out occurs every Friday, Time: To be announced.
Southwest Dallas: Check Out occurs every Friday, Time: To be announced.
All Other Locations: Check Out occurs every Friday, Time: To be announced.
- Early Check Out (Early Departure): The student is checking out before Saturday. There is no fee for this but program directors and housing staff will need to know who is leaving early. No Fee
- Late Check Out (Late Departure): There are no Late Check Outs available for any intensives. No Fee